Asian Cabbage SaladDecember 8, 2017
This cabbage salad is easy to prepare using a food processor. It’s a great dose of Vitamin A, C,K and phytochemicals.
Asian Cabbage SaladPrint
Prep Time15 min
- 2 cups Red Cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups Green Cabbage, shredded
- 2 medium sized carrots, julienned
- 1 red pepper, chopped small
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup toasted Sunflower seeds Dressing
- ½ cup Rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tsp Sesame oil
- ½ Tsp Salt
- Using a food processor, fitted with a slicing blade, process the red cabbage and the green cabbage.
- Using the julienne blade, julienne the carrots.
- Chop the rest of the ingredients and combine in a bowl.
- Combine ingredients for dressing. Toss Salad with dressing and top with toasted sunflower seeds.