Beet and Pomegranate SaladDecember 8, 2017
This salad is absolutely delicious. It’s a great dose of antioxidants! My whole entire family devoured it!
Beet and Pomegranate SaladPrint
Prep Time20 min
Cook Time45- 60 min
Total Time65-80 min
- 7 cups of mixed greens, including beet greens, chopped
- 3 beets, roasted and sliced
- 5 radishes, sliced
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- ¼ cup pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds, toasted Balsamic and Honey Dressing
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- ¼ tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Roast beets by preheating the oven to 375 F. Coat beets lightly with oil. Wrap beets in aluminum foil, place on a baking sheet, and roast in the oven until cooked through, approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 10 minutes, and then peel and slice into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Combine all ingredients for Balsamic and honey dressing in a jar. Shake vigorously.
- Combine all ingredients of salad. Toss salad with dressing and serve.
- Note: The dressing recipe makes more than enough dressing for the salad. Drizzle the dressing until leaves are just coated. Save the rest of the dressing for the next salad :)