Fusion Chicken and CauliflowerMarch 1, 2018
This recipe has an amazing blend of flavors that wake up your taste buds. Serve this on a bed of brown rice and a side of salad and you got a complete meal. This dish was inspired by the exotic flavors of Indian cuisine that I always find so delicious.
Fusion Chicken and CauliflowerPrint
- 5 chicken breasts, cut into 1" cubes
- 2 TBSP Avocado oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 TBSP ginger, minced
- 1 28 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Heat 1 TBSP Avocado oil on medium high heat in a large non-stick skillet. Add the chopped onion and saute until tender, about 6 minutes. Add the minced garlic, ginger and chicken and stir fry for 2-3 minutes longer or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining oil and add cauliflower. Stir fry cauliflower for 2 minutes on high heat.
- Add the chicken, onion, garlic and ginger to cauliflower along with all remaining ingredients. Simmer for 20 minutes. Add chopped cilantro and serve. Enjoy!