Kale and Quinoa Balanced Health BowlDecember 15, 2017
This balanced bowl contains everything to make up a balanced meal. It is great for an easy lunch. The trick is to have everything pre-prepped so you just have to throw it together easily. Pre-chopped kale is now available at many grocery stores. Or, you can pre-chop your own.
Kale and Quinoa Balanced Health BowlPrint
- 2 cups Kale
- ½ cup quinoa, cooked
- ½ cup black beans, cooked (or from a can-rinse well)
- ¼ cup cooked sweet potato, cubed
- ¼ cup roasted Brussel sprouts (optional)
- 2 tbsp tahini dressing
- 1 tbsp toasted sunflower seeds Tahini dressing
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- dash hot sauce
- approx 1/2 cup water
- Combine all ingredients for dressing and whisk.
- Combine all ingredients for Balanced Bowl. Add 2 Tbsp of tahini dressing.