Quinoa Lentil SaladFebruary 12, 2021
This salad is easy to make and delicious! The pomegranates add a tiny burst of sweet, juicy flavour with every bite!
Quinoa Lentil SaladPrint
Prep Time15 min
Cook Time15 min
- 1 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 1 can lentils, rinsed
- 3 -4 cups chopped spinach
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 TBSP parsley, chopped DRESSING
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 TBSP maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1. Cook quinoa according to package directions. Let cool down.
- 2. Add all ingredients to the bowl, including quinoa.
- 3. Combine ingredients for dressing in small bowl. Add to salad (you don't need to use all the dressing). Toss well and serve.