Summer Harvest SaladFebruary 26, 2021
I created this salad over the summer when I had an abundance of fresh cherry tomatoes and basil growing in my garden! My family loved it and devoured it each time I put it on the table! It’s an easy and delicious recipe.
Summer Harvest SaladPrint
- 4 cups grilled corn, or frozen corn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4-1/2 cup red onion, diced small
- handful fresh basil, chopped
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 4 TBSP extra virgin olive oil 1/2 tsp salt 1/8 tsp pepper
- Cut corn kernels off cob. If using frozen corn, place corn in a pan and sauté with 2 tsp olive oil until slightly golden. Let cool
- Combine corn with remaining ingredients in bowl. Combine. Serve !