Yummy Banana BreadApril 22, 2020
My family devours this banana bread every time I make it! The best part is that it is made with whole grains!
Yummy Banana BreadPrint
Prep Time10 min
Cook Time50-55 minutes
Total Time1 hour
- 3/4 cup spelt flour
- 3/4 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup milk (of your choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-3 mashed, ripe bananas
- 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate chips, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine flours, ground flax seed, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Mix together. Set aside
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil, maple syrup, milk, vanilla extract, and mashed bananas
- Stir in flour mixture to wet ingredients. Add chocolate chips if using. Mix together.
- Pour batter into a 9"x 5" greased loaf pan. Bake at 325 F for 50-55 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Enjoy!